𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝
Google Play Gift Card can be used for purchasing various products or for making in-app purchases. Once you redeem your Gift Card. You can purchase apps, songs, books, movies and many other things from Google Play store. Ordering a Gift Card from an Online Store. Go to google play in a web browser. You can use Chrome or any other web browser to buy a gift card online.
How To Purchase Google Play Gift Card? : Click Here
- Visit https://www.gamingmascot.com/product/get-your-google-play-gift-card-usa/ on your preferred web browser.
- Click on Choose an option and select the region & amount you like to order.
- Click on Add to cart.
- Then click on View cart on top of the page & next Proceed to checkout.
- On the checkout page fill the boxes with required information.
- Lastly click on Place order.
How to Redeem Google Play Gift Card?
Using an Android Device:
- Open Google Play Store app.
- Click the menu icon on the top left corner.
- Tap Redeem on the Menu.
- Enter your code to redeem.
Important Note: Due to Google’s new user policy update, Google gift card cannot be redeemed from Bangladesh, it is 95% sure. You can’t redeem it using VPN or any kind of tricks. No complaints or refund requests will be accepted.
N:B: All virtual item purchases are final, non-refundable and non-returnable. We do not offer refunds or exchanges for any mistake from your side. So carefully check before you confirm the order.
If you’re having trouble redeeming gift card, these few steps you can try:
- Make sure you’re entering the code correctly.
- Check the expiration date of the gift card.
- Verify that the gift card is valid for your region’s PlayStation Store. If you’re trying to redeem a gift card from a different region, it may not work.