Buy A Nintendo Gift Card Online & Get A Gift of Fun
A Nintendo gift card is a prepaid card that can be used to purchase digital games, downloadable content, and other items from the Nintendo eShop, which is Nintendo’s online store. Nintendo gift cards are a popular gift for gamers who own Nintendo consoles, such as the Nintendo Switch or the Nintendo 3DS.
How to buy Nintendo gift card online?: CLICK HERE
- Visit: https://www.gamingmascot.com/product/nintendo-eshop-gift-card/
- Choose the desired amount of the gift card you want to purchase.
- Add the gift card to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Enter your payment information and complete the transaction.
- After the purchase is completed, you’ll receive an email with a code that can be used to redeem the value of the gift card on the Nintendo eShop.
How to redeem Nintendo gift card?
- Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo console or device.
- Select the account that you want to use to redeem the gift card.
- Select the “Add Funds” option from the menu.
- Select “Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card”.
- Enter the 16-digit code provided on the back of your gift card.
- Select “OK” to confirm the code and add the funds to your Nintendo account.
- The value of the gift card will be added to your account balance, and you can now use it to purchase digital games, downloadable content, or other items from the Nintendo eShop.
That’s it! You now know how to redeem a Nintendo gift card on the Nintendo eShop. It’s important to note that if you’re redeeming a Nintendo gift card on a Nintendo Switch, you need to make sure that your console is connected to the internet.